Frequently Asked Questions
Click on a question below to view the response.
- Can I leave my furniture outside?
- Yes! Our products are designed and crafted to endure the outdoor environment. We recommend regular cleaning and maintenance to ensure that your Lloyd Flanders furniture can be enjoyed for generations.
- Can I repaint my furniture?
- Lloyd Loom® wicker furniture can be repainted if needed, and touch-up paint is available for purchase from your local Lloyd Flanders retailer. We do not recommend painting Woven Vinyl furniture.
- Can I still get the group named Bay Breeze?
- Our classic Bay Breeze collection has been discontinued. You can browse all of our current collections here. If you are searching for pieces from a discontinued collection, we recommend contacting local retailers to check their inventory.
- How do I clean my cushions?
- Our cushions and pillows are made to stand up to the elements, so you don’t need to remove the covers for cleaning. Cushions upholstered in Sunbrella® or other solution-dyed acrylic fabrics may be cleaned with one cup of chlorine bleach diluted in one gallon of water with a small amount of mild detergent. Do not use bleach on printed fabrics. Test the cleaning solution in a small inconspicuous area first. Saturate a cloth or soft brush with the solution. Scrub the entire cushion and rinse well with clean water and let air dry. Printed fabrics may be scrubbed with a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Test in a small inconspicuous area first. Saturate a cloth or soft brush with the solution. Begin scrubbing the cushions, one small area at a time. Rinse well with water, let cushions air dry. Printed polyester fabric may be scrubbed with a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Do not use bleach on printed polyester fabrics. Rinse and air dry. Do not put cushion covers in dryer or send out to dry cleaners. This will void the warranty.
- How do I remove mildew from cushions?
- For cushions upholstered in Sunbrella® or other solution dyed acrylic fabrics, mix one gallon of distilled water, one cup of chlorine bleach and a squirt of dish detergent (check detergent label first to make sure it does not contain ammonia). Do not use bleach on printed fabrics.
- Can Lloyd Flanders furniture be pressure washed?
- Pressure washing is not recommended for any Lloyd Flanders furniture. Lloyd Loom and Woven Vinyl furniture should be gently cleaned with a soft brush or sponge.
- What is loom wicker actually made of?
- Lloyd Flanders wicker is woven from a cellulose fiber that's twisted into a sturdy cord, wound onto spools, then fed into our looms to weave the Lloyd Loom® fabric. A unique feature of Lloyd Loom is the use of fabric stakes made from aluminum that's encased in loom fiber. These stakes are woven vertically into the fabric for enhanced stability and durability.
- How do I make a warranty claim?
- Our warranty is extended through our retail partners. For warranty service, contact the Lloyd Flanders retailer from whom you purchased the product. Your retailer will require the proof of purchase receipt including the date of purchase. They will also request that you provide photographs of the product to submit to Lloyd Flanders. We will work through our retail partner to assure you, the consumer, the highest level of customer satisfaction and support.
- Can I buy furniture directly from Lloyd Flanders?
- Lloyd Flanders furniture is available through fine specialty and furniture retailers across the nation. We do not sell directly to consumers.